- The bio-hacking community is a co-operative. It is about improving the quality of life for people but in a practical way.
- Implants can be placed under skin,in finger, chest etc..,
- Chips carry unique serial number the can be read by a device attached to whatever you want to open and one chip can carry multiple numbers meaning you do not need a separate chip for everything you want to access.
- Magnet in fingers allows to sense electromagnetic radiation so we can tell if a device is on or off, whether a microwave is running and identify where power lines are. They really hurt
- Cochlear implants which improve hearing loss to smart pills that can be ingested and access, analyse and manipulate bodily functions
- More than10,000 people around the world have chip implants in their bodies.
Fingertips, RFiD and even LED beneath skin.
Used to get on the train, buy coffee, secure their computer, secure their data, get into their house, drive a car etc..