Arduino CNC Shield makes it straightforward to induce your CNC comes up and running in a very few hours. It uses the opensource code on Arduino to regulate four stepper motors victimization four A4988 Stepper drivers, with this project and also the Arduino you’ll be able to build every kind of artificial intelligence or CNC comes together with CNC routers, laser cutters, and even pick&place machines.
Features of CNC shield:
- GRBL 0.8c compatible. (Open supply code that runs on associate Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals.
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can duplicate)
- 2 x finish stops for every axis (6 in total)
- Spindle, agent modify and direction
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825, and others)
- Jumpers to line the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers just like the DRV8825 will do up to 1/32 micro-stepping)
- Stepper Motors will be connected with four-pin Molex connectors.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the instant solely the Pololu DRV8825 drivers will handle up to 36V thus please think about the operation voltage once powering the board.)