The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the third generation Raspberry Pi. This powerful compact sized single board computer will be used for many applications and supersedes the original Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B.
While maintaining the favored board format the Raspberry Pi three Model B brings you an additional powerful processor, 10x quicker than the primary generation Raspberry Pi.
Additionally, it adds wireless LAN & Bluetooth connectivity making it the ideal solution for powerfully connected designs.
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 bgn Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- 1GB RAM
- 64 Bit CPU
- 4 x USB ports
- 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
- Full-size HDMI
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socketbr
- CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Micro USB power source
- Now 10x Faster – Broadcom BCM2387 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2GHz!
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080
- 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Fully HAT compatible
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet