Raspberry Pi 3-Model B+
The Raspberry Pi is a series of small single board computers. It does not include peripherals (such as keyboards, mouses, and cases) whereas, some accessories prone in several official and unofficial bundles.
It consists of two different models A and B.The printed circuit board (PCB) houses the input, output connectors, and the computer hardware as well.
The charm of the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, its small size and affordable price. Enthusiasts envision using the small form-factor PC as a cheap home theater PC (HTPC), or secondary low-power desktop. Institutions, like schools and businesses, could benefit from deploying a fleet of computers for a fraction of the cost of traditional desktop towers.
The small size makes for an easy-to-hide computer that sips power and can be mounted behind the display with an appropriate case. It could also be used in niche applications, like digital signage.
While it will not blow away any recent hardware in performance, it does make for a cheap secondary computer which could be useful for troubleshooting and researching solutions.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
We also Make your home, SMART Home. For More details, click the below link.