Speech Recognition Module:
This Voice or Speech Recognition Module is a compact and easy-control speaking recognition board. This product is a speaker-dependent voice recognition module. It supports up to 80 voice commands in all. Max 7 voice commands could work at the same time. Any sound could be trained as a command. Users need to train the module first before let it recognizing any voice command. This board has 2 controlling ways: Serial Port (full function), General Input Pins (part of a function). General Output Pins on the board could generate several kinds of waves while corresponding voice command was recognized.
Voice Recognition Module with 4-bit Data Out:
This is very easy to use No commands are required to Train and Recognition, We got preprogrammed chip to send Commands, Using 4 switches We can Train and Load 2 groups.
- Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Current: <40mA
- Digital Interface: 5V TTL level UART interface
- Analog Interface: 3.5mm mono-channel microphone connector + microphone pin interface
- Size: 30mm x 47.5mm
- Input Power supply- 12VDC/2AMP
- TRAIN1 Switch to Record First Group
- TRAIN2 Switch to Record second Group
- Each Group Stores 7 Voices
- LOAD1 Switch to Load Trained First Group voices
- LOAD2 Switch to Load Trained Second Group voices
- PB2, PB3, PB4, PB5 PINS 4BIT DATA OUTPUT.